Monday, November 10, 2008

Etsy Inspired

So I'm trying out a new challenge, one that Ashley aka Heart Hugs posts every Saturday. Each week she picks an artist from Etsy and we get to choose something from their shop to inspire us to make something. This week's artist is Camille or Pretty Girl Things.

This is what I chose for my inspiration. Granted I don't have a stamp of the Eiffel Tower but I used the next best thing, a street view of Paris street. And believe it or not I didn't use a Unity Stamp Co stamp...yes you may go into shock now.

Stamps: Rubber Romance - Chocolaterie; Ink: Palette Noir, SU Chocolate Chip; Paper: PTI Sweet Blush, SU Whisper White, all DP is Basic Grey Sultry; Other: Paper Piercer, Black Pen, Red Heart Jewels

4 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

That is gorgeous Sara! And there's nothing I love more than chocolate so this is definitely a piece after my heart! Thanks for playing!

Lindsay Spencer said...

I'm so glad you're playing along. You'll be addicted. This card is great! It's really got a romantic feel to it.

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

How awesomely pretty! I love that stamp and those are the perfect colours. LOVE it!!! :O)

Cathrine StClair said...

This is very pretty! I love the different layers together. Great stamp too.