Sunday, November 9, 2008

Contest / RAKs

I decided today to make up this contest as I was sitting there addressing a bunch of envelopes that this would would make a interesting contest.
  • What do you win? Good question...A chance for Unity Stamp Co.'s Fanciful Dots.
  • What do you have to do? For every 10 RAKs you send out you get 1 entry. This is a great way to keep in touch with those in your address book that you haven't even dropped a note to say hello. Plus for us hoarders it give us a chance to clean out our stash.
  • How do I know you've done it? Great question...I thought about this, either you can email or PM through www.splitcoaststampers.com with a picture of the RAKs that you are sending.
  • How long do you have? You have until November 10th, 8pm to get all of your emails/PMs to me and then I will draw a winner by 8:30pm EST
I think I have covered everything. If I haven't feel free to contact me and I'll post the answers here.
ETA: Swaps don't really count since they aren't RAKs (Random Acts of Kindness) however if you are doing an image RAK, this would count.

2 comments:

Tink said...

would the Rac's include Image swaps? If so I just sent out at least 10 today!!

Catherine said...

What a wonderful idea, Sara! You are such a generous and kind spirit! {{{{{HUGS}}}}