Sunday, August 26, 2007

True Friends

True friends are those that do things for you without your asking and unexpectantly. My grandmother has been "sick" for some time now, she had broken her shoulder and had rotater cuff surgically replaced. Well, my grandmother's friend, Dilma, from Mississippi was in Georgia visiting her brother, Paul. We've known that family for years. Anyway, Dilma, Paul, Christie (his wife), Andy (his son), Leah (a friend of Dilma's) and Ethan (Leah's 2 y/o son) all drove 2 1/2 hours out of their way to come visit. They spent the entire afternoon with her and us. Well, out of appreciation I made this card to send to them as a thank you.



I used the Basic Grey Romani line for the PP. The flowers are Primas that I got from Target. I only used on stamp on this project which really surprised me, SU's Riveting, with Swarvoski Crystals to accent it. Then just plain grosgrain ribbon. Didn't really take that long to make it.

0 comments: