Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Missing You

I have to tell you that I love these clocks by Unity Stamp Co. And for some reason to me they scream to be distressed. So when I went to do Amber's challenge this week, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with these. There are so many people that I want to send this to, my biggest problem is actually sending it to them.

REMINDER: TOMORROW IS HIP HOP THURSDAY! Don't forget to check out Angela's blog for awesome specials. Plus if you want to get addicted and win stamps (because who wouldn't want to do that) come join us in the SCS Unity forum.
Stamps: All by Unity Stamp Co. Tic Toc Clock, Vintage Work Clock, Wispy Grass;
Ink: SU Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Palette Raw Sienna; Paper: Paperbilities, Basic Grey Boxer, SU Close to Cocoa; Other: Karen Foster Screw Brads, Primas, Domino, Misc Ribbon, Glimmer Mist, Walnut Ink