Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's That Time Again!!

It's Wednesday and that means it's Unity Addicts' Challenge. Can you believe it's been 19 weeks? 19 weeks!! since all of this crazy stuff started. I can't. I have so much fun playing every week and seeing what everyone is going to do.

This week it was my turn to come up with the challenge. I decided to challenge everyone to not only do the card front but also do the inside. It seems to be a growing trend so I thought it would be fun and different to try. Here's what I did.
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co - August KOM; Ink: Palette Charcoal; Paper: Bazzill CS, All DP by Making Memories Sabrina line; Other: Copics, Spica, Glaze pen, primas, Threading Water Punch
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co - Simply Said & Two People in Love; Ink: Versafine Black, Palette Paris Lights; Paper: Bazzill CS, All DP by Making Memories Sabrina line; Other: Clear eP, Threading Water Punch
To see what everyone else did this week you can either go to the forum or straight to the gallery.

3 comments:

Lee said...

Ooooo.......I love this!!! I have yet to ink up this stamp....what a wonderful design!!! And I totally need to start decorating my card insides....thanks for such a fun challenge and a beeeeautiful sample!!!

Catherine said...

What a great combo of patterns and colors! This card has it all!

Lori said...

Thanks for a fun challenge, Sara! Love how you used the argyle heart image here--it looks so cool with the pattern mixed with the argyle!