Friday, February 13, 2009

It's Friday...

I never thought I would be so happy it was Friday. I know I've been a little MIA but I have a very good reason. I just started a part time job this week. See the thing is I'm going to be going to Munich, Germany and Paris, France in July. The job is helping me pay for my trip and save up money. What it also does is suck away my free time. What free time? I say, the little that I had.

Anyhoo, this Friday's Fun Challenge was made by one of the sweetest people I know, Kim. She's going through a really though time right now so if you could keep her in your thoughts that would be really great. Her father in law has cancer and they don't think he's going to make it much longer.

Her challenge this week was to make a set of 3x3 cards. You could make a holder for them or not, that was up to you. I choose not simply because my time is so limited anyway and I have plans for these cards to go in different directions. These were so easy to make it wasn't even funny. I ended up making 10 and I don't think it took me 30 minutes. How awesome is that?
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co - Love Grows, The sentiments were taken from many different kits; Ink: PTI Sweet Blush, Versafine Black; Paper: Basic Grey - Sugared, PTI Sweet Blush; Other: Copic (outline the bracket & heart), stickles, clear eP
Now, don't forget for more inspiration go check out my other girlies to see what they made. And Kim is also offering up some prizes for those who play along with us this week. So make sure that if you do play to post your project at Splitcoast Stampers with the keyword FFC22.

Kathi
Kim
Jimmi
Sherry

9 comments:

Jacqueline said...

These are beautiful and fun Sara!! Love them! Just think about all the extra fun money you'll have for your trip though! Sorry you dont have much fun time now. have a great weekend!

StampinCathy said...

Wow sounds like this trip is worth a part-time job. Just keep thinking why you are doing that reality job and it will go fast. Love your 3x3 cards. Have a great and creative weekend.

Unknown said...

Totally adorable, Sara!!! Thanks for the sweet and kind words, you aren't too bad, yourself. :)

Anonymous said...

These are TOTALLY perfectly adorable Sara!!

Lee said...

Those are just gorgeous!!!! And wow!!! What a fun trip!!! Please, please share pics so we can "travel" along with you!!!

AbraMichelle said...

Oh I love these. A Lot.

Ashley Newell said...

REally beautiful Sara!

Anonymous said...

These are awesomely adorable!!! What a great idea.

I'm green with envy about your trip... lucky YOU!

Crissy said...

These are adorable! Your trip sounds fantastic! Giving up a little free time now will be worth it when you are in Germany!