Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hey Babes!!

So in case you don't know or haven't already guessed I survived my surgery. I am currently laid up with little to do, anyone have any bon bons they want to pass? I'm doing well, I do have good days and bad days. I think this is mainly my own fault because I push my limits. I will be going to the doctor on the 19th for my first check up and I'm hoping he'll loosen some of my restrictions.

A few things to let you know that I'm not totally out of the loop...
  • MFT Idol is up and it's a really close race, please go vote because there's some really awesome girls in there.
  • Debbie is doing it again, she's giving away some awesome blog candy. You really have to go check it out.
  • Now for the more major announcements:
VSN is this weekend!! Don't forget to come check out the fun
Then there's also the blog hop with Unity Stamp Co for those that get the Kit of the Month. It should be lots of fun. And it all starts at Angela's blog aka the Unity Stamp Co

4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better and can do some things now. I'm like you and will do thing and over do it. Try not to, cuz sometimes it sets you back. Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetness. Glad to see you posting. I've been thinking about ya. Hope the doc loosens some of your restrictions. I know you are anxious to get back to your normal routine. Sending you gentle hugs!!

Lee said...

Hi Hi Hi Girlie!!!! Good to see a post from ya!!! You better not overdo.....just rest.......need more pb and choc yet??? LOL

Abra Leah Cross said...

:) So glad you are doing better!