Sunday, June 26, 2011

Getting to Soar–ATU#34

I’m addicted and I’m not afraid to admit it.  I have grown addicted to the Extreme Glitter (Hologram) paint.  It gives such a nice finish and effect.  And unlike paper that you buy covered with glitter, it’s not rough.  Plus it’s not as hard to add extra stuff to it.

So in honor of this challenge over at All Things Unity

Butterfly

Seriously?!? Who can avoid using a little glitter with butterflies?  I mean butterflies are meant to sparkle.  They’re gorgeous!!

ButterflyGirl

ButterflyGirlClose

I hope I turned these and the pictures really show the sparkle that it added to the paper when I painted it with the Extreme Glitter.  Of course I then used foam dots & liquid scrap dots to add the rest of my project.  Stamps: KoM November 2010 – Picture Perfect, Donna Downey – She Said, KoM February 2010 – Nothing But Blue Skies

BflySympathy

Another simple one, I used my Plaid paints to setup my background.  Then I used my With Sympathy Set where I used Versafine black & a Pitt Magenta pen to color.

PlaidPrizeNow remember that you can still play with this challenge and have a chance at the Mod Podge/Plaid prize.  I’ll also pick a winner for my blog candy shortly.

BlogSig

0 comments: