Thursday, November 6, 2008

Can I get a Hip HOP?!?!

For those of you that don't know what's going on Thursdays you really need to come check it out on Angela's blog to start out. Then we party all day long at www.splitcoaststampers.com in the Unity Forum.

Ok, but here's a question for you what happens when you make a card that you don't like? Or it just doesn't turn out the way you wanted?
Stamps: All Unity Stamp Co. - Tiny Trinity, Together Forever; All Patterned Paper Paper Basic Grey, SU Certainly Celery, Yoyo Yellow; Ink: Versafine Black; Other: Clear eP, Yellow Stickles
I case'd Becca's card but I SOOOOO didn't do it justice. Here's the card I case'd... http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...;ppuser=145503.

Stamps: All Unity Stamp Co. - Worn Vintage Clock, Gratitude = Joy; Paper: Always Artichoke, Creamy Caramel, Kraft, DP; Ink: Pixie Pink, Chocolate Chip; Nesties, Hero Arts Jewels, Fiskars Punch, SU Punch, Misc Ribbon
Lisa aka lisamh challenged us today for the Unity Wednesday today to do use Pottery Barn plates for inspiration. I don't know if I did justice to the plates but here's what I came up with.

I used Hey Chick stamp in Gold Stampabilites ink & Doily in Tempting Turquoise. The CS used are Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, & Certainly Celery. The ribbon is just some Mike's ribbon & the charms I got from HL & ebay.

0 comments: