Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Creative Kick

Yes, I can't believe it either. After making 11 cards, I am still on a roll. I don't know that I've ever been on this much of a roll. It's kind of scaring me, I'm probably gonna crash soon.
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co. - Sweet ZZZZs & Worn Grid; Ink: Palette Noir, SU Cool Caribbean; Paper: SU Cool Caribbean, Making Memories Boho Chic, GA Pacific White; Other: Copics, Spica Glitter Pen, Decorative Scissors, May Arts Ribbon & Other, Darice Jewels
Stamps: Stampingbella Baboo's Owl & Happy Forest; Ink: Palette Noir; Paper: SU Certainly Celery, GA Pacific White, Basic Grey Two Scoops; Other: Copics, MM Brad, Rounded Corner Punch
This one I made for Ashley's aka Heart Hugs etsy Challenge. This week's challenge was to be inspired by something in BrightColorArt's store.

8 comments:

Ashley Newell said...

What a fun and cute card! I love how whimsical it is! Thank you so much for playing!

AnnMarie said...

Great cards! Roll with it! It is working for you! : )

Anonymous said...

These are super cute!!! I sure wish I were on a roll like you... I've totally lost my mojo! :(

L.A. said...

Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler!!

Or should I say let the good CARDS roll!

Thanks for sharing! They are great!

Michelle Pearson said...

two more cute cards....love them both!

Catherine said...

These are so great! Love them both!

Ashley Newell said...

Sara! You won! Check my blog for details!

Tiff said...

Your card is SOOOO cute! I totally forgot how much I loved those two stamps!