Sunday, December 7, 2008

Who knew?

Apparently someone thinks I'm creative. I never would have guessed. I would like to thank the Academy, my family for always encouraging...ok, I know that's enough. But seriously I would like to thank Lisa for giving me this award. Although we have never met, Lisa is a great person and think a wonderful friend...it's too bad I can't nominate her back.

KreativBlogger

Here are deets for the Kreative Blogger Award:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

Chelsea
Lee
Michelle
Abra - my sister one of the most creative people I know
JenMarie

1 comments:

Lee said...

Awww.........thanks!!!! You are sooo sweet!! And very, very Kreativ yourself!!!!! HUGS!!