Sunday, August 23, 2009

Finishing Touches

I've been rearranging my craft room, yes I am almost done, just a few more finishing touches and I'll have pictures to share. In fact I got one of those finishing touches in the mail today. I wanted a way to be able to move around my room better and considering that room is carpeted, I had to come up with something. Personally I really don't like the mats that you would normally use for computers chairs because they are unwieldy and have a tendency to crack really bad. Well, I don't remember how I found it but when I was surfing around a couple of weeks ago I came across these bamboo floor protectors that easily roll up. I really like it and it's really pretty!!

I did however take a time out to do the Weekend Sketch Challenge that Beate had up on her blog.
Stamps: WOJ - Fall Stamp Kit; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black & Rich Cocoa; Paper: PTI Dark Chocolate, SEI - Oasis, Prism - White Simply Smooth; Other: Copics (including airbrush), PTI - Buttons (Berry Sorbet, Ripe Avocado), PTI Twine, Marcella by K Embossed Stickers, Mike's Grosgrain ribbon

5 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful card and really looking forward to seeing pics of your creative and inspiring room.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and we cannot wait to see your space :)

Rose said...

Such a pretty fall card! Love this image!

Beate said...

Sara, I LOVE that you turned the sketch! I LOVE your coloring! Wonderful card.
Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

FibreJunky said...

Gorgeous! I'm waiting for my WOJ stamps to arrive.