Monday, August 31, 2009

Winners!!!

I thought I would start off with winners, yes winners!! My sister did decide to pass up on the mystery gift so that means it goes to someone else. That someone else is...
Linda!!!

Now on to our book bag winner...Angie's Scrappin Spot!!!

Please contact me with your addresses and I'll get your prizes out in the mail.

I noticed something tonight that I had not done in a VERY long time, and considering this is what got me into stamping (as I'm sure it was the same for a lot of you) I'm kinda aghast. I have not used my Stampin' Up stamps in forevah!! You know I then had to break them out.
Stamps: SU - Patterns of Friendship; Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Palette L'amour Red; Paper: PTI Kraft, Bazzil Mono Browns, Prism SSW, Bo Bunny Press - Velvet Floral, Anna Griffin, WM Scrap pack; Other: PTI Twine, Berry Sorbet Buttons, Copics, Karen Foster stick pin

1 comments:

Rachel B said...

love the card in this post! Too cool.
Just thought I would let you know you are the winner of my birthday blog candy! (http://rcbogner.blogspot.com). If you could send me an e-mail with your info so I can mail it out asap.
rabogner@cableone.net