Monday, February 15, 2010

More Taintor-ifique Images

I told warned you that I would be back with more.  Especially considering that I got those coasters at Michael’s that had the ready made images on them.  Plus as I was putting some stamps away tonight one of the ones that I just got from Crafty Secrets had one I just couldn’t resist from using.  I did make one more card that I will be showing later in the week that’s vintage and by then I hope to have a picture of my Bubbie for you all to see.

Housework LookGood MakeCake

Card 1:
Paper: SEI – Juliette, Michael’s Coaster
Extras: Crystal Stickers – Pearls, PTI – Berry Sorbet Button, WM Brown Twine, Pebbles,Inc. – Ribon

Card 2:
Paper: SEI – Addison, Michael’s Coaster
Extras: Foofala Buttons, WM Brown Twine

Card 3:
Stamp: Crafty Secrets – Glamour Girls
Paper: SEI – Addison, Neenah CS
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Extras: Copics, Smooch – Pool & Red, Offray Ribbon, GCD – Homespun Frame

1 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

You go girl, these are all fantastic, they make me chuckle!