Sunday, February 14, 2010

I want candy!

TuesTriggerWhen I saw the Tuesday Trigger for this week, that song “I Want Candy”.   Looks yummy doesn’t it?!    It’s called you’ve been pinked.  I ran with the whole pink thing.  I don’t need an excuse to go monochromatic.  I have a bad problem with once I get in a color niche getting to come out of it.  I’m always telling myself I can use other colors too.

AllPink

Stamps:  All Unity Stamp Co. – Remember Happiness (Aug 08 KoM), Little Reminders (Dec 08 KoM)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: SEI – Juliette, Prism SSW
Extras: Coluzzle – Heart, Little Heart Punch, Copics, Spicas, Glossy Accents

9 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Love the new look! Love your sweet candy card! You are so creative!

Angel said...

Oh Thats too Cute! Love your Card!

Ashley Newell said...

How cute Sara Bear! I want candy too! :)

Unknown said...

Yummy!!! Your card came out so neat - love the candy !! :)

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Sara! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

I really need to play these challenges more-so is the "trigger" the challenge/ I feel so out of it, LOL! Either way, this card is CUTE and now must find sugar ;)

dstandard said...

What a cute card - great take!

Betsy V said...

Wow! What a lot of details on this card! So fun! Great take on the challenge photo!

Betsy Veldman
Paper Crafts Go-to Gal

Erin Smetak said...

Love your card girl! It's awesome!!!