Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Whimsical Greetings from the Farm!!

It’s such a great day!!  It’s been such a nice week.  My nephew has been visiting and we’ve been having such a nice visit.  I have a webcam (yes, I know I’m a little behind) that I finally got setup.  I had a fun weekend and got to reunite with some “old” friends.  And now to top it off I get to use some stamps from a company that I really like and have for a long time.

THE GREETING FARM although when I first started using them they were Pink Poison (I liked that name too).  Marie has been so sweet as to sponsor us this month so make sure to play along if you want to win some of their awesome stamps!!

This week we have an inspiration challenge, which I think plays well along with my post from earlier this week.  Mainly because I needed to make more stuff, hehe.

DDSC30

Doesn’t it just scream girlie!! I thought it would work perfectly for a friend of mine that is having a baby girl and especially for using Toby Cub image.  I have to tell you for me when it comes to making altered especially for clothing digi images to be the best.

BearOnsie All I used was a onsie, Kodak Iron-Ons and Copics.  Super Simple!!  And SUPER DUPER CUTE!!  I think I’m going to make a few more in a couple of more colors (kind of a care bear look). 

Now if you didn’t start off with our host Heather at the Whimsical Dare blog you may want to start there and then go check out the other Dare Devils and see how they were inspired.

Andrea
Cassie
Heather
Jacquie
Jessica
Kim
Kris
Krista
Randi
Rebecca

6 comments:

Andrea Murdock said...

aaaaackkk, I love it! So so cute. What a great idea, I am going to have to try that xoxo

Jessica Diedrich said...

I am still sitting here in awe that you were able to use a digi for this onesie? What am I missing, LOL? This is adorable, Sara!!!

kris said...

What a clever clever idea!!! and look at how cutesie this is!! wow!! hmmm, i think ima have to borrow your idea and make some too! Terrific job! =D

Basement Stamper said...

too stinking cute!!! You can stamp directly on the onesie & color with copics as well-I've done that (yet to be shared). Just have to be careful with the coloring as it does bleed a little.

Randi said...

Sara this is too stinkin cute!! LOVE it!

Rebecca Ednie said...

What an awesome idea! Did you colour on the transfer or on the shirt? I am going to HAVE to try this. Maybe with the image I am colouring tonight to use for WW this week! DS would love a shirt with it!