Monday, May 24, 2010

A Bird & Ninjas

At this point I’m sure you are wondering, huh?  I know I would be.  Talk about two opposites.  Hopefully by the end it will make more sense.

As you know besides loving to stamp, I love making jewelry.  I wanted to make a pendant for my sister.  My sister is into artsy and more dainty type pendants.  When I was in Hobby Lobby the other day I saw the stuff they had from Vintaj immediately started getting ideas on what to make for her.  This is what I finally came up with and this is where the bird comes in.

BirdNecklace

As I was taking the photos of the pendant and a few other projects while I was at my sister’s house.  My nephew decided to be my photographer’s assistant.  He was so cute, even wanted to take a few photos himself.  Then he posed his ninjas and told me I had to take a pic of them too.  So this is in honor of my trust photog assistant.  Thanks babe for all your help ;)

Ninjas

Hopefully that explained the bird and ninjas collaboration.

1 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

I LOVE THIS!!!! Wow, girl, your talent just knows no boundaries. This is stunning! I saw Vintaj at CHA but couldn't get over there to make anything amazing-this is just STUNNING!