Sunday, May 23, 2010

Rawr Means…

RawrMeans Ever since I can remember my nephew has loved dinosaurs.  He got where he could name all of them, tell you all about them at that was just when he was like 2 1/2.  He’s now 6 1/2 still loves him some dinosaurs.  When the movie Wild Things came out you can imagine how excited he was.  For him it was just a step away from dinosaurs.  So when My Favorite Things came out with a new set called Little Loveosaurus for me it was a no brainer to get it. 

And I made him a whole of stuff with it from a Tee Shirt to a bookmark (with him being in first grade he’s really gotten into reading.  He just started Diary of a Wimpy Kid.) Side Note: I made one of those bookmark cards.  It was super easy & it went over big!!

RawrGift

RawrCardRawrOpen

My super happy, cute model!!RawrShirt Stamps: MFT – Little Loveosaurus, I {heart} books
Ink: Palette Noir, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Basic Grey – Archaic & Black Tie, SEI – Addison, SU Brown Textured CS, PTI Soft Stone
Extras: Nestabilities, Copics, Cosmo Cricket Ribbon, Twill Ribbon, Misc Scrap Material, Claudine Hellmuth Sticky Back Canvas, Sharpie

3 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Oh, Sara, this set you made him is absolutely darling! I love the colors to the layouts to the rockin' t-shirt. Very cool!!!

~kelly marie~ said...

So cute! Love that monster!

Jessica Diedrich said...

What a lucky boy he is to have such an awesome auntie! Those dinos are TOO sweet!