Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Would You Like to Ride in My Beautiful Balloon?

I really love the newest stamps that My Favorite Things has out now, they are called Inspired By.  They have that realistic touch to them.  I will say that it doesn’t really matter it seems like I like MFT either way.  So when I got this newest set I really needed an excuse to use it… FOUND ONE!!!  This week’s Wednesday Stamp Club Sketch and away I played.

FlyAway

I covered my base with Lille – 7 Gypsies paper  then I cut out 2 circles out of coordinating paper from the same pad.  However before laying them down, I broke out my new Prima Masks (#3) and some Glimmer Mist to add some more hot air balloons to make it look like there would be more than 2.  The circles were added then I went to cutting out some more shapes, such as Die-namics Banner Day Die from Misc. Red cardstock (sprayed with water & walnut ink to distress) & the 2 hot air balloons that were stamped in Jenni Bowlin Stamp Tin & Seed Packet.  The blue twinery was added with glossy accents & then the banners were followed up with Helmar ZapDots.  The last touches were the hot air balloons with Liquid Scrap Dots.  Don’t forget your sentiment stamped in Versafine Tuxedo Black.

Thanks for stopping by today

BlogSig

3 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

beautiful card, love the balloons with the sentiment.

Victoria said...

Totally amazing!! I adore your balloons and haven looking for some good ones for ages! Thanks for letting me know where to get them. Love the banners and the whole look of your card!!! TFS!!!

farmhouse-story said...

this is so beautiful, sara! i went through all of your giu projects, and wow, girl, you did such a wonderful job! love the spoon bookmark esp!