Thursday, November 1, 2007

Gift Frame

Ok, so I know it’s been a while and it’s not that I’ve been a slacker (although admittedly I’ve been some of that too) but I’ve been really busy. Last week, my work sent me to a conference at Callaway Gardens. I can post more on that later. Right now, I telling you about the frame I made for a friend of mine and her dad, ok they are both my friends. We all went to the Aquarium September 16th. Anyway, I finally got around to printing some really good pictures of them that I had touched up and printed.


Paper: Basic Grey Pheobe, Pale Plum; Chipboard: Basic Grey; Stamps: Lizzie
Anne Jolies Fleurs; Ink: Versa Mark; Tools: Basic Grey File Tools

Faces are blurred out to protect the innocent…LOL! I’ll upload some more of my projects I’ve been working on later.

0 comments: