Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Another Part of My Craft

This past weekend I went to my sister's to spend some time with her. I haven't got to do that in a while. Trying to explain that to a 4 year old is really hard though. We did get to sit around and watch period piece movies (which we love - that or indie movies that nobody but us would watch) and made jewelry.

See my sister was recently opened an Etsy shop. So I figured that I would help her out by contributing some of my jewelry so she could have some diversity. She's trying really hard to get it up and running so feel free to drop in and check it out at artistryinfocus.etsy.com.

Don't feel obligated to buy my creations...lol but the ones I made are Mother of Pearl Pendant Necklace & Garnet Drop Earrings & Blue Swarovski Crystal & Pearl Earrings & Blue Swarovski Bow Hung on a Pearl Necklace.

0 comments: