Wednesday, February 20, 2008

For the Very First Time

Ok, before I get behind the title of this post I thought I would share a pic Bandit & I took tonight. She had just come in for the evening. And I've been sick all day...AGAIN!! But I think it turned out really cute.
Not only did I do the CC Challenge for this week but I broke out the Copics to color it. I don't know that I'm totally sold but I guess it make take some getting used to. I must admit the tutorials that from BCSherrie helped A LOT. You can see them here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T80G-AgW-nk & http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bd1yWPDMsY&NR=1.

Stamps: eat cake graphics - Granny Gertz & Times a lousy beautician; cardstock: SU certainly celery, pumpkin pie, white; ink: lavendar lace (I didn't have orchid opulence), palette noir; other: ribbon, glitter, cb bloom dots, purple baubles

This card was so easy to make I got the idea from Leslie Miller aka Running with Scissors.
Stamps: Feelwellabella; Ink: Palette Noir, Tim Holtz Antique Linen; Paper: Heidi Swapp - , Yellow Bazzil, White; Other: Prismas, OMS, Brads, Corner Turners, Corner Rounder

In case you didn't see Nichole Heady's original post of this, you should obviously go look at her because it is much better than mine. However, this is my version.

Paper: SU Spring Flowers; Other: Heidi Swapp Tape, Carl Scallop Punch

10 comments:

Catherine said...

Hey Sara,
I can't remember if I commented on this already or not...if I could remember having a good memory, boy, I sure would miss it! LOL
Very cute pic of you and your pup!
I hope you'll be feeling better soon! I had a cold for over a month (Dec-Jan) - and spent a week in bed - it sucks, I know. Cute projects! Love the Bella - must be just how you feel :(
Take care,
Catherine

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

That's the sweetest picture. I am tellin ya, I just NEED to get a dog again. Bandit is super cute. Loving your projects. That card has the coolest fold and your copics colouring is great (I've never tried them--they sound fun though.) i love your version of the covered box. Great paper! :0) Mel

Crissy said...

Adorable picture! Love the card with the granny image, so cute!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Cute pic of you and your pup! How sweet! Great projects! Feel better!

Unknown said...

Oh cute, I love the Eat Cake image, I have this and I think its about time I actually inked it up!!! lol

Maria said...

Your cards are beautiful and I really love your Cigar Box! You did wonderful. . .just like Nichole's version! Great job!

Maria

Anonymous said...

Darling cards and so funny! Love the sentiment on the top card... so TRUE!

Betsy said...

time is a lousy beautician - hilarious! tfs

Anonymous said...

Sara, Way cute cards and a super cute pic. of you and Bandit!! : )

Anonymous said...

Great cards. Your puppy is the cutest!!!