Sunday, June 15, 2008

Another Name

No I've not decided to go by another name although sometimes I swear I wish I could change my name. I made another name frame. This time it was for a girl at work...well her daughter anyway. Michele helps me with my taxes and doesn't charge me anything and I usually do something for her as a thank you. This year this was my thank you.

Paper: Paper Studio - Floral Linen; Letters: Basic Grey; Ribbon: American Crafts, May Arts; Flowers: Primas; Other: Acrylic Paint, UTEE (after painting the letters, I went over them with UTEE to give them a different texture...they are all nice and shine-y with a little glitter), Darice Jewel, WalMart Frame. I also put the letters on pop dots to give it a little more.

2 comments:

Crissy said...

This name frame is adroable, it is a nice thank you for your coworker.

Anonymous said...

This is CUTE!