Thursday, June 5, 2008

Two Hearts

The girl I made the banner for is getting married tomorrow. As I mentioned before their colors for the wedding are purple/green so that is the reason for the colors on the card.


Stamps: Always; Ink: Sage Shadow, Always Artichoke, Elegant Eggplant; Other Supplies: Stickles, Nesties, Circle Punch, Piercing Template, Eggplant Ribbon, Threading Water Punch

These cards is for one of the last swaps of the series that I signed up for. I'm on the end of the sign up for swaps phase. This was for another PTI swap.

Stamps: Spiral Bouquet; Paper: Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush; Ink: Basic Black, Brocade Blue, Always Artichoke, Ballet Blue; Other: Nesties, Threading Water Punch


4 comments:

Bonnie said...

I am luving' these! All that paper piercing....!!beautiful!

AbraMichelle said...

Beautiful cards (as usual). CONGRATS on hitting the 1000 mark on visitors to your site. YAY YOU!!!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Super sweet. Love your scallop details on both! :0)

Anonymous said...

Great cards!!! Love the scallops. I'm into it right now.