Sunday, June 29, 2008

I'm Here For You

A lot of us out there suffer from depression. It's something that I've suffered from for years. I have so many friends that have dealt with it and even family members. I am now on medication that helps me stablize my moods. I know that for some this has become a touchy subject over the years but for me I know that I couldn't make it without some sort of help and I know for me this helps. And what works for you doesn't always work for others no matter how much you want it to.

However that's not really the purpose for this post. The purpose for this post is sometimes people just need to know that you are there for them. A hug, a thought, a laugh or whatever...even if it's just virtual. So here's my vitural hug to all of you that read my blog and know that I'm here for you {{{HUGS}}}.

Stamps: MFT Essential Sayings & Shower Time, Hanna Rainy Day; Ink: SU Basic Black, Charcoal Gray; Paper: Autumn Leaves Rhonna Farrer, Bazzil, ? White, SU Pink; Other: Copics, CB Embossing Folder, Art Institute Glitter, Baubles

0 comments: