Wednesday, March 25, 2009

So What, I'm Still a Rock Star

And I got my rock moves...Ok I'm not but Iyana is. Again I know this is normally Hello Ian but by the time I got done I thought it looked more like a girl so I renamed him Iyana. So what do you think, does he/she look like a rock star with their guitar?

Stamps: The Greeting Farm - Hello Ian; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; Paper: Neenah, Digital Paper Printed on Georgia Pacific White, Archiver's Cream; Other: Copics, Spicas, Grosgrain Ribbon, Hero Arts rhinestones, nesties, guitar clipart, white
gel pen, SU circle punch, fake baubles

Now, I've tried to take a closer shot on this one so you could see all the glitz & glamour better cause our rockstar has a glittery coat on, plus glitter eyeliner & mascara. Then the fake baubles & round punches make cam lights for our rocker. I tried to simulate stage lights with the rhinestones which is why they don't go all the way around. I don't know about you but in these close shows sometimes the performer doesn't have shoes on which is why Iyana isn't wearing any.

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This totally ROCKS! I just love this little guy and your layout is awesome. Love how you did the rhinestones on the stage.

Danni said...

What a great card! Awesome job!

AbraMichelle said...

I love this one. HE/She/IT is adorable.