Sunday, January 31, 2010

Paper, Glorious Paper

When you are on a diet where would be the worst place for you to go?  Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory, right?

So when I’m on a paper buying freeze because I have entirely too much paper where would be the last place I would need to go?  CHA!!!  It’s like heaven for paper addicts.  Paper, lots of glorious paper.  More than a normal person can process.  For those that don’t know about my addiction you can refer back to this post.

There was so much to choose from: My Mind’s Eye, Basic Grey, October Afternoon, Bella Blvd, Jillibean Soup, Kiki Art, … I could probably go on forever.

One of my favorite lines & I have to admit one of my favorite booths was My Mind’s Eye.  The people there were super nice (Amber, AC, Cam & Jason).  I mean how can you not have fun when they have a fun zone cabana with one of the sweetest girls and all the hot guys?

MME MMEAmber

Do you see the paper in the background, isn’t it gorgeous?  Wanna see more?

MMEPaper

Some of it’s even flocked, it’s just so beautiful.

Of course I loved the Basic Grey lines!!  Who couldn’t love them.  I don’t know what happened to all the pictures of took of them but I do have one of them. But I can direct you to more.

BG The Make & Take we did was with the Kioshi line.  It was so pretty!!!  Did you want to see more?  You can go see what Jimmi put on her blog.

Another brand new line is the Girls’ Paperie by Margie Romney.  It makes a girl’s heart go flutter.

GPGPWreathe

1 comments:

Melody said...

I so share your love of paper. I can't wait to get the new ones! I already pre-ordered some of the My Mind's Eye! Great to meet you! It was a fun trip!