Friday, June 25, 2010

Love Rekindled FFC

Hey my lovelies!!  I hope you are up for a very fun challenge this week.  Our very busy girl Jimmi has been living it up with her hubby Mike so she got an idea.  I’ll quote her as for what our challenge is…

“Mike and I have been without a kid in the house this whole week…living like crazy newlyweds, so I have an interesting challenge for you……..Make a card that you would have given to ME on my wedding day almost 11 years ago.  And I will make one that I would have liked to receive, as well….make it Sassy!”

Now personally I did have a hard time coming up with something so what I did end up doing was making something geared more toward lovebirds.

LoveBirdsI hope you play along with us this week.  For more inspiration you can check out the other Sassy Girls.
Christi (busy moving this week)
Jimmi
Kim
Kimme
Sherry

Stamps: Unity – Worn Hearts, Middle School Madness
Ink: Unity Burnt Umber
Paper: All My Mind’s Eye Penny Lane
Extras: Tim Holtz Sizzix Flower Die, Cricut Cartridge Wild Cards, Smooch – Siren, Zig Pen, Black Jewel, Hole Punch

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUTE and PERFECT...we are totally like silly lovebirds :)

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute.

Sherry Campbell said...

Adorable!!

Danni said...

This made me smile..so sweet!