Friday, June 11, 2010

Graduation Day at the FFC

It’s that time of the year!!  It’s graduation time!!  YEAH!!  Sometimes I wish I was just graduating from High School again, but if I was I wish I knew what I know now.  Isn’t that always how it is?

Us girls over at the Friday Fun Challenge are helping celebrate with our fellow sassy girls’ and their kiddies (although they are probably not so much that anymore).  Jimmi challenged us this week to make a graduation card.  I have to say I went super easy but I have a reason.  My air is not working properly & it was over 90 degrees when I was making the 2 cards I made tonight.  Can you say sweat box?  I went with as quick & as simple as I can do.

ForTheGrad

Now to go check out the other girlie girls…

Christi
Jimmi 
Kim
Kimme
Sherry

Paper: American Krafts – A La Carte, PTI Kraft
Extras: Prima Center, MFT Ric Rac Ribbon Die, EK Success Swiss Cheese Punch, Cricut Wild Cards Cartridge

7 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is just one fabulous Grad card.

Kimme said...

Great job. Sorry your a/c isn't working...hope it is back up and running soon so that you can get back to creating.

Anonymous said...

This is FAB Sara!!
hope the AC is fixed SOON!

Sherry Campbell said...

VERY nice!! Love it!

FibreJunky said...

Ew, ick! That is just toooo darned hot to be sans a/c. You sure made a really cool card, though! Don't know how you could think and create so well while sweltering, but you did it!!

Beate said...

Awesome graduation card, Sara! I love it!!!
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Unknown said...

Oooh, this is awesome! Sorry your AC isn't working, but the heat sure helped your mojo! :)