Friday, September 10, 2010

Fly Me to the Moon Annette

BlueMoonAd1Let me play among the stars.  Now see I think this would be fun.  Now before I go rambling on about how much I used to be into sun, moons & stars.  I used to have my room/bathroom decorated in it.  OOPS, kinda did anyway. 

It just kinda brings me to my card today.  When I went to use the sneak today of Annette, I just pictured her sitting on a moon.  Ya know, swinging.  It kind of reminded me of the old pin up ads.  I LOVE THOSE!!  Actually I just love vintage things.  Antique things.  Old things or however you want to put it.

So without further adieu I introduce to you my version of Annette…

FlyMetotheMoonIsn’t she smoldering?  And I gotta tell you that even the other sentiments Kimmie has work perfectly with the new releases.

Make sure you check out the rest of the sneaks that are going on today by going to the Kraftin Kimmie Stamps blog.

Stamps: Annette, Kimmie’s Sassy Sentiments
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Black
Paper: Scrap Yellow, Girls Paperie Newsprint Stripe, PTI Vintage Cream, Neenah CS
Extras: Copics, MM Stick Pin, Recollections Swirls, Spicas, Smooch Moonlight, Cricut Graphically Speaking, Glitter Pen, Spare Jewel for eye

1 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is one fabulous card. I just love the colors, layout, and your creative touch on this. The coloring is amazing. Thanks for always inspiring me.