Friday, September 17, 2010

It’s Still Friday

Right?  I’m late, I know.  I’ve been busy putting my kits together for my class tomorrow.  I’m so excited.  It’s in support of breast cancer.  Which is what inspired this challenge.  I don’t have a total card to share but I’m giving you a peek of what I’m sharing on All Things Unity on Sunday because we will be doing something similar.

NeverSm I hope you will take the time to play with us in support of Breast Cancer and then take the time to check out the other Sassy Girlie Girls.

Christi
Jimmi
Kim
Kimme
Sherry

4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Love this sneak so far. Have a fabulous and fun time at the class.

Basement Stamper said...

Good luck at your class, can't wait to hear how it went!

Unknown said...

oooh, I can't wait to see the entire card! :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Super cute card--saw it over on ATU! Sorry it took me so long to leave a comment! I thought I already had! EH!

Love this challenge--it means so much to me:) THANKS for everything!!