Saturday, April 16, 2011

You’re So…

Kind! Of course!!

Yeah I realize that if you’ve been over to this might seem like a slightly recycled post, but don’t worry I have a little more detailed picture for you on here today.  And a slight yikes.  I didn’t realize it had been a little while since I had posted last.

The craft fair that I was telling you about.  Well I’m definitely going so I’ve been super busy getting things ready for it.  I’m super excited because this is my first.  I did however make this for FWF over on All Things Unity, by the way did you know that we have a new challenge starting tomorrow?

Now for the details I promised…

One here’s the card…

SoKind

In the March KoM – {just you} there’s this stamp set that’s just perfect for being a template.  Wait!  I’ll show you…

March KOM

You could use for pearls, rhinestones, buttons, liquids pearls… well anything.  I just happened to use rhinestones…

You'reSoClose

As for one more for confession, I didn’t get to play with my sassy girls this week.  We were supposed to make a File Folder Notebook and just with everything I had going on I didn’t have the time.  But please feel free to see what they made.

Christi
Jimmi
Kimme
Sherry

Thanks for stopping by.

BlogSig

1 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful card. Love that butterfly and love how you blinged the dots around the heart. Very inspiring!