Monday, March 31, 2008

Kiss From a Rose

Beate's weekend sketch challenge is another one of those that I've never done before but I've always wanted to try...so I did this weekend. This is my attempt. Not sure how I feel about it how it turned out but her she is. Kind of reminds of of the song by Seal "Kiss from a Rose"
Stamps: Rubber Romance Flower & Sarah with a Rose, Gina K Spring Blooms; Paper: PTI Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush, White; Ink: PTI Berry Sorbet, Versamark, Charcoal; Other Supplies: Clear EP, Nestabilities, Metallic Rubons, Ribbon, Spica Pen, Prisams, OMS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sara, thanks so much for trying out my challenge. Your card is lovely! Hugs and smiles

Maria said...

Hi Sara!

Gorgeous card! I love the stamped images and the pretty colors!1

Maria

Carolyn King said...

very pretty. i love how you embossed and sponged the framing around the lady and i love those blooms!!!!