Monday, March 24, 2008

Playing Around

So, I've had this idea running around in my head for a while to try this. The hardest part for me was to find the rub ons that I wanted to put on my laptop. I finally found some by American Crafts called Accents Book One that I liked. To be honest I really wanted to get some by Fancy Pants but I could never find them. So these were my second choice by I like the way it turned out. The initials are from the same pack that I used on the expanding file folder purse. And yes my initials spell out SHE. They are from Marcella by Kay.

4 comments:

Catherine said...

What a cool idea!
You made me smile with the SHE monogram - mine spells CPA, which I'm not, but my dad is!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

That is the coolest thing ever! And how great that your initials are SHE. Mine are mmmm (weird huh?) :0) Mel

saucygoat said...

I love this. This is such an awesome idea!! I think it's time for a makeover for my laptop. :)

jenn* said...

ok. now i HAVE to get a laptop! bought DH one last year, he said he'd let me use it, guess how that turned out!
super cute job! don't leave it layin' around! some crazy chick with great taste might steal it!