Sunday, March 9, 2008

MiniVSN

I've always wanted to do these and never got the chance because I didn't have a Internet connection at my house. Well, now I've getting a chance to. So because they had a practice night or this Mini VSN I thought it would hurt to try it out & see how I would do. This it what I made for the Challenges...




Stamps: TAC Daisy, SU Dots & Daises, PTI Faux Ribbon (Sentiment); Paper: SU Chocolate Chip & So Saffron & Very Vanilla, Bazzill Yellow; Inks: SU True Thyme & Chocolate Chip, Palette Hybrid New Canvas; Other Supplies: Ribbon, Ticket Punch Ribbon


Stamps: Rubber Romance 3 Girlfriends, MFT Essential Sentiments; Ink: Palette Hybrid Noir Black; Paper: American Crafts - Play (Merry-Go-Round), SU Very
Vanilla & Spring Flowers, Melissa Frances - Annabelle; Other Supplies: Prismas, OMS, Ribbon, White Marker, Liquid Pearls - Gold





Stamps: MFT - Essential Sentiments; Paper: Cool Caribbean, ? Sahara Sand; Ink:
SU Night of Navy, Palette Hybrid New Canvas; Other Supplies: Cuttlebug Swirls,
Doodlebug Buttons, Zig Pen - Navy
The card I case'd was Jeanstamping2 seen
here...
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...mp;thumbcheck=

Stamps: SU Reason to Smile; Paper: Greenish Tissue Paper, SU Bashful Blue, Bazzill Blue; Ink: SU Night of Navy, Palette Hybrid Red & Blue; Other Supplies: Ribbon, SU Mint Melody Marker
FYI - when you use this technique per Beate's intruction's on SCS she suggests you to use Palette Hybrid ink, which you will notice I used. Here's the catch, I was going to use PTI new Hybrid ink, it doesn't work very well with this particular technique. When I stamped it on the tissue paper intially it made a good clear impression but after a few seconds a ran. For best results, stick to true Palette Hybrid inks.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful cards!

Cathrine StClair said...

These are all wonderful - I love participating in VSN...

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Great cards! I love that girlfriends stamp!

Lori said...

These are all great! VSN is so much fun, isn't it?

Tina said...

great work and cards!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

WOW you are the challenge queen! What a gorgeous collection of cards. Thanks so much for the tip about the faux silk & hybrid inks. Who knew I'd ever need so many kinds of inks!?! :0) Mel

Anonymous said...

Oh Sara, these are sooo cool. I am in total AWE of the long one with the buttons....that is amazing!

Anonymous said...

I love all the cards! Never done VSN but would love to try sometimes soon! TSF!!