Tuesday, September 15, 2009

No Place Like Home

I got some new images a little while ago and got to play with them but am just getting a change to post it now. Isn't it just classic? It makes me think of this picture or this. And you know I had to make it have Dorothy shoes. I'm also addicted to the "new" Shimmerz technique.
Stamps: Queen Kat Designs - Vintage Time, Hello Honey
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Palette L'amour Red, Versamark
Paper: Black CS, GA Pacific White, Bo Bunny Midnight Paisley, WM Scrap Pack
Misc: Shimmerz Truffle, Glimmer Mist Golden Terracotta, We R Memory Keepers Grommet, PTI Ribbon, Spica Clear
Because the base is black I had to do the inside...
Stamps: Queen Kat Designs - Vintage Time
Paper: Black CS, GA Pacific White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Misc: MS Doily Punch

0 comments: