Monday, September 21, 2009

Will You Go With Me?

Unity is having a challenge over the next 7 weeks starting this week featuring their bachelor Bro. There's a huge prize up for the grand prize not to mention the weekly prizes. This week's challenge was make an invitation for a date with the guy you love (or Bro). His favorite colors are red, black & green.
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co - Middle School Madness, Martini Mania
Paper: Basic Grey - Perhaps, PTI Kraft, Prism SSW, back of Index Card
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink Weathered Wood
Accessories: Copics, Tonic Distressor
I know that I "promised" that I would be back with more information/pictures from my Kitchen Sink Stamp Weekend. However I have quite a bit to go through and after running with the girls all over town this morning showing them around, going to the Kingdom Hall, & then coming home for a nap...I've kinda run out of time. So how about a sneak peek?

4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

What a fun invitation! I really like how you colored the drinks. It really makes it pop on the card. Love your set of card too!

Lisa Somerville said...

Fun invitation card Sarah! It was great to meet you at the Kitchen Sink Stamps event in Georgia! Don't forget to put those beautiful necklaces on your blog!

eryn hannig said...

oh Sara, I LOVE that card..it is adorable!! :)

Lynn McAuley said...

What a delight it was to meet and stamp with you in Georgia this weekend!! I love this fabulous photo of the beautiful work you created there!!!

Hope you had as much fun as I did, and that the girls didn't run you ragged on Sunday!!

My tail is dragging a little today after 15 hours on the road yesterday!