Saturday, September 12, 2009

Craft Time

Last week when Liam was down he wanted to come over and hang out with me. He had a bunch of coloring sheets of dinosaurs that he had downloaded from www.pbskids.org (he loves this site!!). I had him load up his sheets & markers and off to my craft room we went. Since I rearranged my room it was the perfect setup for us to both "work" and get stuff done. I set him up at his table (I even had him where he was watching a movie) and I was at mine. There we were just coloring, when he turns around and tells me "I just love it when we hang out like this and work"... How cute is that?

Not long after that he came to check out my coloring (I guess to make sure I was still within the lines). He liked what I was coloring better I guess because he wanted to color the same thing, of course I gave him one. I asked him what he wanted to do with it when he was done coloring it. He told me make it into a card like you of course!! What was I thinking?

Here are our finished projects...The cutie patootie with his. The only thing I did was to cut the paper to card size, he picked out the paper. He choose to put the flowers on and where.
Stamps: Dorothy Anya (Digital)
Paper: PTI Kraft, GA Pacific White, Jillibean Soup - Lentil Soup - Ground Grains of Paradise
Tools: EK Success Punch, Nestabilities, Copics, Fluff, Sparkly Fluff, Mushroom Alcohol Ink
Embellishment: Possibilities Sticker

3 comments:

AbraMichelle said...

yep, it's official. i love that little guy more than ever. {{sigh}]

Jody Morrow said...

Super sweet story! :) I LOVE his comment to you! SO sweet!

Jody Morrow said...

Oh... and cute cards too! :)