Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Loss of a Great Friend

Before anyone freaks out, it's not me. Thank you for worrying though (don't deny it you know you did just a little bit). A good friend of mine at work just had to put down her dog of I wanna say 14 years. I wanted to make her a small something to let her know that I understand and that I know I'm there for her.
Stamps: Rubber Romance - Ally and her dog, MFT - Essential Sentiments
Ink: Memento London Fog, Palette Noir Black
Paper: Prism SSW, Basic Grey - June Bug, Misc White CS
Accessories: Flower Soft - Ivory, Baubles, Copics, Primas & Center, Nestabilities
I put in the the middle a quote that I thought would be good. It says "If you have a dog, you will most likely outlive it; to get a dog is to open yourself to profound joy and, prospectively, to equally profound sadness."
-Marjorie Garber

2 comments:

Stampinsilvia said...

This is just too cute!!! I love the flower soft stuff on the doggy!

Kathy said...

This is so pretty, what a kind thing for you to do!