Thursday, September 3, 2009

Circus, Circus!!

I got this challenge to do this and I kinda went out on a limb on this one. It took me a lot longer than usual to make and I pulled out a few elements I don't normally do. In the end I'm not sure I like it. You never can tell where your projects will go.
Stamps: The Greeting Farm - Ian the Fireman, Best Mates, Unknown Set; Paper: Red & Brown Bazzill, Black CS, Prism SSW; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa; Other: Copics, Spicas, Uniball Pens, Jewels, Distress eP, Nesties
I made the monkey where he's on a spinner so he does flips on his own. The middle of each of the three rings I put distress eP where it seems like sand.

2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

OMGosh!! This is just to stinkin cute. You are one creative and super inspiring stamper.

StampinCathy said...

OMGosh!! This is just to stinkin cute. You are one creative and super inspiring stamper.