Friday, July 16, 2010

Case Yourself FFC

Case yourself.  No CASE yourself as in Copy and Share Everything.

That was our challenge for this week.  Sherry told us to go to our very first uploaded project on our blog and CASE it.  YIKES!!, right?  I started my blog three years ago, I had no idea what I was going to find.  But what I did was not as bad as what I did say 7 years ago.

My original from August 2007

ThanksSoMuch

My CASEing from today

JustBeYouI kept the same overall layout & some of the same details but I changed it up quite a bit.

I can’t wait to see what the other sassy girls did.
Christi
Jimmi
Kim (will be running a bit late)
Kimme
Sherry (not able to play this week)

Stamp: LAD – July Monthly Mix ~ Simply Sweet
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Paper: Webster’s Pages, Neenah CS, PTI Ripe Avocado
Extras: Distress Stickles (multiple colors), SU Ticket Corner Punch, WM Lace, Archiver’s Yellow Ribbon

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

I just love both of the cards. They are both inspiring.

Taylor said...

I *love* your LAD card! That butterfly image is one of my favs. Great job!

Christi said...

OMG! Sara, this card is sooooo gorgeous! I am IN LOVE with it! Pure gorgeousness and I can see how you CASE'd the original card, but your new one is so PERFECT! smiles...