Friday, July 2, 2010

Hoo-Ray FFC

Are you thinking I’m doing my normal yeah it’s Friday dance?  Well you’re partly right.  I’m really doing it as a congratulations for Sherry, she got a new job.  Hopefully a lot better job then her last one (one with a better schedule a least).

That’s why she made this week’s challenge a Congratulations, Farewell or We Miss You card, yet there is a catch… it had to have a bird on it.  The name of her old company was Eagle Transport, hence the bird.  You don’t have to use an eagle just a bird.  When I was going through my sets on what to use I found the perfect set to use.

HooRayStamps: MFT - Thinking of Hoo, Owls of the Seasons (stars)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Distress Inks – Barn Door, Stormy Sky
Paper: PTI Spring Moss, MME Penny Lane, Misc Kraft
Extra: Prisma Color Pencils, Ribbon Slide, Red Paper Source Paper Ribbon, EK Success Corner Rounder
 

I hope you’ll play along with us as we congratulate Sherry on her new job.  Make sure you also go by her blog & leave her a little message as well.  You can also go by the other sassy girls & see what they set up for this week.

Christi
Jimmi
Kim (poor thing, her laptop broke… ie no card smileys)
Kimme
Sherry

2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute and inspiring Hoo-Ray card.

Anonymous said...

This is SO stinking cute!
Love it!