Friday, July 30, 2010

Grow Extraordinary

With the beginning of August right around the corner, I guess people have the start thinking about school.  Well I guess they do, hehehe.  Not being a parent myself and not being in school for let’s just say a little bit.  This we’re returning for a bit but a refused the idea a bit but before I confuse you royally I’ll tell you what the heck I’m talking about.  Our illustrious leader this month Sherry has challenged us this week to make our project with our alma mater colors.

OK, besides not reading past the fact that it was about schools I don’t know what my schools colors are because I graduated from a home school.  The high school I went to until the 10th grade well I refuse to use their colors, insert evil grin smirk here.  So I just went with a teacher appreciation card.

AppleGrowAppleGrowIn Now off you go, check out the other girls’ school inspired projects.

Christi
Jimmi
Kim
Kimme
Sherry

Stamps: Happily Ever After (July Kom), Grow Yourself Extraordinary
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa
Paper: PTI Kraft, Cosmo Cricket Garden Variety
Extras: EK Success Punch Swiss Cheese, Nestabilites, MFT Satin Ribbon, PTI Buttons, Prism Colored Pencils

BlogSig

4 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

oh Sara--this is SOOOOOOO cute! I love that you stamped on the inside of the card! And the colors--SUPER!! And so are the stamps:) You are TOOOOOOOOO AWESOME:)

Unknown said...

Oooh, I LOVE your card!! Perfect idea to do a teacher appreciation.

Lisa said...

This is adorable!!!!! Those apples are one of my faves, and I adore the inside, too!!

AbraMichelle said...

I like this one, babe.